Best Betting Offers
Best Betting Offers for 2017:
|1.||ComeOn!||£20||9.6 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|2.||10Bet||£200 + £120||9.3 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|3.||MobileBet||£50 + £200||9 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|4.||GentingBet||£10 + 10 Free Spins||8.8 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|5.||SunBets||£10||8.3 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|6.||Betfred||£60||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|7.||Mr Green||£100 + 200 Free Spins||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|8.||Leo Vegas||£100 Profit Boost||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|9.||TonyBet||£100||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|10.||Betvictor||£60||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|11.||Betway||£100||9.6 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|12.||BetBright||£50||9.3 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|13.||BetStars||£30||9 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|14.||Boylesports||£30||8.8 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|15.||Coral||£20||8.3 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|16.||Ladbrokes||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|17.||NetBet||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|18.||RaceBets||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|19.||RedBet||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|20.||StanJames||£20||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|21.||TitanBet||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|22.||UniBet||£25||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|23.||Vernons||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|24.||888Sport||3 X Odds||8.5 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|25.||188bet||£100||9.6 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|26.||Bet On Brazil||£50||9.3 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|27.||Betfair||£30||9 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|28.||Marathonbet||£30||8.8 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|29.||Paddy Power||£20||8.3 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|30.||Real Deal Bet||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|31.||Sky Bet||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|32.||SportingBet||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|33.||Totesport||£20||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|34.||William Hill||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
|35.||Winner||£50||8.1 / 10||N/A||Review||Claim|
How To Use Free Bets To Your Advantage
All of the offers that you find on this page are for new customers only, so make sure you only sign to the betting sites that you haven’t already claimed from. While claiming free bets make sure you go for the full amount right off the bat, you have to keep in mind that welcome bonuses are always the most lucrative bonus that the bookies will have on offer and once its claimed all other promotions will pale in comparison so you want to get off to the biggest and best possible start that you can. So with more money you’ll get a much better chance of seeing a return.
After you’ve been credited with your free bet its time to start using it, now here at Which Betting Sites we always advise that you only place bets on an event that you know a lot about or something that you’ve put a lot of research into. If you do put this into action then theres a good chance that you will be able to turnover the biggest welcome bonuses and their wagering requirements.
What types of offers to claim?
We’ve already discussed at how you should always claim the maximum amount that you can afford to but keep in mind that not every single welcome offer is the same as the other one. It genuinely pays to take a look at the terms and conditions attached to every one. We will go into detail below about some of the types of free bet offers you will see:
- Matched Wager: This is certainly the most common welcome bonus that we have listed in the table above and is probably one of the more simpler ones to understand/cash out any winnings. Here the betting site that you’ve signed up to will match your first wager on a market. Normally you will have to bet a specific amount on where the odds are above the minimum required. An example of this is a bet £10 get £30 offer where you’d need to place a £10 bet on a market where the odds are a minimum of 1.5 and above. These bonuses both vary in size and the % multiplier, we’ve seen bet £10 get £60 offers which is a 600% multiplier and bet £50 get £50 which is 100% multiplier.
- Matched Deposit Bonus: Pretty much exactly the same as a matched wager bonus however instead of them matching your first bet you will have your first deposit matched instead. These tend to be bigger bonuses but they also have more terms and conditions such as wagering requirements which prevent you cashing out your winnings until you’ve turned over your deposit and your bonus amount a set number of times. Examples of current deposit bonuses are Bet365’s £200 deposit bonus.
- No Deposit Bonus: A great offer for testing out a new sportsbook and seeing what its like before you have to spend any of your own money. These don’t tend to be above the £10 mark and will normally require you to deposit some of your own money if you’d like to cash out any of your winnings. Currently there is only one reputable bookies currently offering bonus which is SkyBet at £10 free.
- Risk Free Bonus: This is probably our least favourite welcome bonus that gets offered to new customers, instead of offering something upfront for you to claim you will only get a free bet back if your selection goes onto lose. But if you actually go on to win your bet then you will not be able to claim a welcome bonus, pretty sneaky isnt it. These are probably better used when backing something a bit more outlandish.
- Enhanced Odds/Profit Boost: Something we’re beginning to see more of nowadays, bookies are starting to boost the odds of certain events, allowing you to select which market and even boosting your profits.
Lets face it here at WhichBettingSites.com we love free bets, they boost are bank roll and allow us to really test out whats on offer before we have to commit a lot of our own money to something. But with every free bet you claim from a bookies then unfortunately there will be some terms and conditions that you have to stick by in order to claim your bonuses and cash out your winnings.
- Minimum Deposit: Every bonus you see on our table has both a minimum and a maximum deposit (when we say maximum we mean this in the sense of how much they will give the bonus up to). In regards to the minimum this is when a bookmaker sets the minimum amount of money that you will need to deposit into your customer account before your welcome bonus will be triggered.
- Minimun Odds: Bookies wont give free bets if your trying to use the minimum to turn it over, expect most betting sites to only permit bets of at least 1.5 in order to claim there bonus, this applies also when turning it over.
- Wagering Requirement: This is something that you see with the larger deposit bonuses on offer, we’re talking £50 +. Here the terms will state the amount of times you are required to wager through your bonus or your bonus + deposit amount before you are able to withdraw any of your winnings. Trying to withdraw your winnings before you’ve fulfilled the requirement could forfeit your bonus + current winnings.
- Specific Markets: Specific enhanced odds promotions will only be available selected markets, for instance if a bookies is offering 10/1 odds on Manchester United to beat Bournemouth you would only be able to claim this bonus if you bet on that specific match and that specific market which in this case you’d need to place a bet on Manchester United to win. The odds will be normal while placing the bet but any winnings will be added on 24 hours after the match had ended.
- Stake Not Returned: Back in the golden days of online betting when the terms and conditions used to be incredibly lax, betting sites would actually give you back your free bets stake in your winnings, however as time progressed and bonus abuse became apparent they have now included this in the terms. This means that you will only get the winnings part of your free bet back.